Yes, a new game! It’s a platform puzzle game that takes an old concept and makes it into something new and unique. There are 60 [SIXTY] overall levels; 40 of them that are unlockable. The graphics are simplistic yet I have heard from several testers that the game is addicting. I would also like to mention quickly that Matthew Davis contributed very nicely with tons of feedback, testing, ideas, and even the character graphic (the cute little green guy that you control).
Quotes are below:
- NightsOfLight: “Good job, really enjoyed that!”
- Matthew Davis: “That’s probably my favorite game by you yet.”
- Jono20201: “Shame this isn’t a flash game. [It] would be great to sell to a flash site.” (also) “Well, that was a fun 2 hours.”
- Ninjutsu63: “The game was surprisingly fun and addictive [and] the graphics were very crisp and elegant.”
- TimeBlog: “I can’t beat level 7! Five stars, anyway. Definitely quality.”
- iluvfuz: “You made this? This is incredible.”
- Zachary Bruno: “That is a REALLY cool game.”
- “One of Nathan’s best games I think.”
- “Don’t make it easier. This is fun!” (about level 8 )
Well, what are you waiting for?! Screenshots? Oh. Wait. Heh heh…
Enjoy! I know I did (*ahem*…. until today. Spent 8 hours straight finishing it).