I released a beta of my newest game today, titled “Sonar”. I want to stress several things before giving you a beta link (this information can also be found in the download). Oh, and I started this game on Saturday (3 days ago). Should be released tomorrow.
First thing to do after the download is complete is to unzip the folder, otherwise you will not be able to play the game.
There are several things that are either to be changed or added; all are listed below.
- A scoring system
- Updated menu with easier to read text, background, and graphic/sound options
- Escape will lead you to the menu
- Enemies won’t jump around quite as much
- Loading screen will be updated with a logo
- Support for mouse control will be added (suggested by TheBerryster) making aiming easier
Also, there are two controls that are not explained in-game, as they are temporary:
- F1 will toggle the stars in the background (may help with lag).
- F2 will toggle off the gameplay music (not the menu music, though).
I hope you enjoy playing!
Please send me feedback about how you liked/disliked the game, and PLEASE if there was a bug or something you did not like, explain it in detail so I can improve the game. I’m thinking of entering this into Experimental Gameplay: Velocity.