Wow, I haven’t posted in quite a while because of all my final semester projects/exams. So I’m working hard now to get back on track with the website and everything. I want to announce the progress on a couple of my games, one is a known game already, one I’ve been doing for months on and off, one I’ve just started, and one I haven’t yet started. Oh yes, and one I’m working on with a friend.
- Planets – this is coming along well, though I stopped working on it for a bit so that I can sit back and see what I need to do in order to improve it.
- Tankande Hart – means “Thinking Hard” in Swedish, and is going to be a platform puzzle game. Previously titled, “Inoju”, then “Krainn”, this game is back on the map and I hope to have about 25 levels to it.
- Capsule 2, World of trueArt – y’know how the first Capsule was titled “Capsule, World of Art”? Well, this one is going to have custom drawn levels with paint. If it’s successful, I might make a Capsule 3 which would be actuall handrawn. Anyway, this should have a total of 50 fun levels, each broken up into 5 zones (10 in each).
- Falling Balls 2 – a sequal to my last game, FBalling, this will be loads of fun. I’m thinking of making a campaign mode, where you must drive the helicopter through the city, while balls, cars, pianos–and, of course, rockets–fall out of the sky. There will still be the arcade mode (which will have volcanoe, city, and ocean zones again) but you will have to beat the campaign to unlock it.
- Hit the Blocks 2 – its the summer of sequals! This will be the sequal to the game created by Andrew Raymond (a friend), and I’m doing some of the graphics as well as helping with level design. There will be the platform version, but also the classic puzzle version. More coming soon about it, since we only really have the graphics done for it.
What a fun summer…anyway, on Sunday I got invited to two birthday parties, both taking place this month. The first one, on the 13, goes from 5 pm to 10 pm, and we’ll be playing Halo 3 on two TVs. The second one, around the end of June, I get to go to Six Flags Mass. with a friend, which is about 30 minutes from his house. I also am going to two graduation parties this month, only a day apart, so I need to get a bunch of gifts….there goes my month’s work of money.
Well, I’ll get back to posting soon. I figured writing a post this size should make up for everything.